It is a matter of great pleasure for us to invite you to the ‘32nd Annual Update on Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine‘ at Chandigarh-the City Beautiful. The Department of Pulmonary Medicine at this institute is a pioneer in pulmonary sciences in India with its postdoctoral (DM) course, and other postgraduate and postdoctoral programmes, in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine.
Our annual update has become an important platform for students, practitioners, and researchers in the areas of Pulmonary Medicine and allied specialties to update their knowledge, share important advancements in key areas, and interact with each other. This year we intend to focus on “Interstitial Lung Disease” at this day long update. ILD is a common problem in our clinical practice with new challenges constantly emerging.
As always, it will be our endeavour to attain the highest academic standards, and also provide a most conducive environment to enjoy the same. We all keenly look forward to welcome you on September 30, 2018.
We are also pleased to inform that this year’s CME has been awarded four credit hours by the Punjab Medical Council.
Scientific Programme – At a glance
Theme : Interstitial Lung Disease
- Panel Discussion: Clinical approach to interstitial lung disease and its mimics
- Symposium: Radiology and pathology for pulmonologists
- A primer of high resolution CT in interstitial lung disease
- A primer of pathology in interstitial lung disease
- Dr. Dheeraj Gupta Memorial Lecture: Tissue diagnosis in interstitial lung disease
- Symposium: Idiopathic interstitial pneumonias (IIPs)
- Classification and diagnosis of IIPs
- Current approach to treating idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Panel discussion on diagnosis and treatment non-IPF IIPs
- Symposium: Diagnosis and treatment of other common interstitial lung diseases
- Hypersensitivity pneumonitis
- Connective tissue disease associated ILD and IPA
- Multi-disciplinary diagnosis (MDD) of interstitial lung disease
- Panel Discussion: Miscellaneous issues in the management of interstitial lung diseases (oxygen therapy, vaccination, pulmonary rehabilitation, non-invasive ventilation)
Click here to download the detailed Programme schedule.
Click here to download the brochure and registration form.
Note: If you are unable to view the above documents properly in Chrome browser, please try using an alternate browser like Firefox/Edge or right-click on the link and select ‘Save link as’.
Date: September 30, 2018
Venue: Bhargava Auditorium, PGIMER, Chandigarh
Address all correspondence to:
Dr. Ashutosh N. Aggarwal
Department of Pulmonary Medicine
Ph: (0172) 2756822, 2756824